Kamis, 17 Agustus 2017
Noodle Aceh Asli Delicious And Delicious
Mie Aceh generally there are two types, namely dry fried Aceh noodles, and Aceh noodles fried wet. Both are sprinkled with fried onions, melinjo crackers, sliced raw onion, raw cayenne pepper, cucumber slices, and lime.
If you are in Banda Aceh or in Aceh, it is very easy to find an Aceh noodle seller. Generally, many Aceh noodle traders are encountered in coffee shops, cafes, and restaurants. However, if you are not in Aceh, you do not worry because outside of Aceh there are many traders who sell this Aceh noodles.
Materials needed :
200 grams of goat meat (can be replaced with beef)
300 grams of large wet noodles, brewed hot water
4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
3 grains of red onion, sliced thinly
1 tomato, cut into pieces
750 ml of water
300 ml beef broth
50 gram toge
50 grams of cabbage, thinly sliced
1 1/2 tablespoons of Sweet Ketap Bango
1/2 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon of sugar
3 tablespoons oil for sauteing
1/2 teaspoon of vinegar
1 spring onion, cut 1 cm long
1 bay leaf
Noodle seasoning Aceh fine:
6 onion grains
4 cloves garlic
1 cardamom grain
4 pieces of regular red pepper, seeded
2 cm turmeric, burned
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon pepper white powder
How to make Aceh noodles :
- Boil goat meat and bay leaf in water. After maturing defecate. Cut into pieces. Set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, and spices that have been smoothed until aromatic. Add the goat meat. Stir well.
- Add tomato, toge, and cabbage. Stir until wilted.
- Put sweet soy sauce, salt, granulated sugar, beef broth, and vinegar. Cook until soaked.
- Enter the noodle. Cook until well done. Towards the appointment, sprinkle leeks. Stir well.
- Serve Aceh noodles with pickled cucumber, fried emping, fried onion topping, raw onion,green chili,and lime juice.